I wear mud boots & dancing shoes. I love to dance and I love to wear mud boots as I help Grandma with her sheep, chickens, and hang out around the pond catching frogs. ~

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day Out With Grandma

This is me at the Cottage Bakery & Cafe. When we were here I started a collection of business cards starting with this one.

We brought our own teacups.
 Drinking my tea.
We went two different antique stores. One was Founding Family Antique(me in the picture at Founding Family), and Holly Hut.
Mr. Van Eaton at Founding Family Antique gave me an old pair of fancy dress gloves for free.
Here is a sign all about Mt. Rainier.
You can see Mt. Rainier from almost everywhere in Eatonville.
Me in my grandmas wedding dress with my gloves and a pretty pink flower.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I live at the end of Washington state but know where you live, it is gorgeous our only child was in a couple of weddings in Eatonville and I got to go to them, it was summer and lovely..I wish we lived closer to where you live, it has a distinct summer and a fall and winter, Vancouver got 24 days of over 90 degree weather and several 100 degree weather the meterologists say we will experience a polar vortex, bitter, cold snowing winter, just like 1978 and 1988 we have lived here since june 1978 in our home since September 1978...we love the sunshine but he humidity nearly did us in night time temperatures of over 85 oh, my doodness sakes alive..I enjoy your lovely blog, have a wonderful fall, Halloween, thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas and new years too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, Chickie.