I wear mud boots & dancing shoes. I love to dance and I love to wear mud boots as I help Grandma with her sheep, chickens, and hang out around the pond catching frogs. ~

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy Summer Day

This is me and papa getting ready to bee-keep, we need to check the bee hives.
This is me holding a frame of honey Papa just took out of his bee-hive.
Later on in the day I worked on some embroidery. I finished this towel and gave it to my Aunt Joni. This was a busy day and I had fun.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning, The honey looks so tasty! A long time ago, my grandmother taught me to sew and embroider. We would sit on her front porch together and sew during the summertime. I know your Aunt will treasure your handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickie I love your embroidery I am sure your Aunt really loved it. You are very brave to be with the bees, I have never done that. You are a lucky girl to have Grandparents like yours. B

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, Chickie.