I wear mud boots & dancing shoes. I love to dance and I love to wear mud boots as I help Grandma with her sheep, chickens, and hang out around the pond catching frogs. ~
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Cracker Break With the Goats
This is me taking a break with the goats while I was cleaning the goat pen. The big goat is Thorin and the little goat is Buddy. Buddy was nibbling on me because he wanted a bottle more than crackers
The goats love you Chickie, and I especially appreciate you helping me keep their pen clean. ~Grandma ~
ReplyDeleteWhat a very nice blog. I will be reading it often
ReplyDeleteI can tell the goats really love you and I know Grandma appreciates your help with cleaning their pen. These pictures are very cute!
ReplyDeleteYou have grown up so much since I last saw you. Thorin and Buddy seem to love you. I like the pictures and your first few posts. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThis blog is very interesting I love the photos. You have nice boots and your goats are adorable. B
ReplyDelete